Tuesday, August 08, 2006

On the Road


Now why would someone walk into a restaurant wearing a shirt bearing this legend:

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a being an asshole problem.

It brought all sorts of responses to my mind, none of which I spoke in front of the two kids with whom I'm traveling. I'll do you the courtesy of not repeating them here either.

And why would a bottle of lemonade proudly boast "Contains 0% fruit juice?"

The other thing that I keep wondering about is the appeal of convertibles. When the thermostat says high nineties, why does the guy in front of me want to ride around with the top down. Admittedly it looks cool.

But I gotta think every car with AC on was cooler.

Thanks to Norm for the sandwich, which beats much of what's available on the road.
blog comments powered by Disqus