Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Ratings Are Out

Does anyone other than me wonder whether the early rating release indicates that NYC is making time to enact the draconian Cuomo/ Heavy Hearts rating plan this year?

Correction: I just checked and they actually came out almost the same time last year, on September 2nd. I'd thought it was later, but I was wrong. I remember learning about it in a UFT chapter leader meeting. Clearly it was earlier than I'd remembered.

ANNUAL PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE REVIEW (APPR)
OVERALL RATING
Teacher Name: ARTHUR GOLDSTEIN Teacher ID: 0622911
School Year: 2014-2015 School Name/DBN: 26Q430—Francis Lewis High School


OVERALL AND SUBCOMPONENT RATINGS:
The overall APPR rating is based on the sum of three subcomponent scores: Measures of Teacher Practice (60%), State Measures (20%), and Local Measures (20%). Ratings are determined using the scoring chart below.
Measures of Teacher
Practice

State Measures
Local Measures
0-60 points:
56

0-20 points:
15

0-20 points:
16
Highly Effective
HEDI Rating

Effective
HEDI Rating

Effective
HEDI Rating
Overall Rating
0-100 Points:
87
Effective
HEDI Rating
blog comments powered by Disqus