Friday, May 06, 2016

Staff Letter 2

                           FROM ARTHUR GOLDSTEIN, UFT CHAPTER LEADER
                                         VOTE MORE/ NEW ACTION 2016


Don’t forget to VOTE!

When you get your ballot in your home mailbox you will have two choices. You may either vote for a slate, with a single mark, or you may vote for individuals. I did that one year, and it took me 45 minutes.

I ask that you vote for MORE/ New Action this year. I am on the ballot for High School Executive Board, and we have a very good chance of winning these seats this year. If we do, I will be able to represent your interests not only here, but also within the union.

Please tear off the first page, write in a single X for MORE/ New Action, place it in the secret ballot envelope, place that in the return envelope, and fill in your info on the outside envelope.

Best regards,

Arthur

blog comments powered by Disqus