Monday, April 10, 2006

Edwize and Me


Recently, a poster on Edwize suggested this:

Folks, if you all want to discuss material off-topic, please start another thread.

That sounded like an excellent idea. So I posted a response:

Thanks for the suggestion.
How do we go about doing that?


Kombiz, the moderator, wrote the following:

...any ideas from regular readers would be greatly appreciated.

However, when I proposed my idea, not only did they fail to respond, but they deleted it entirely.

Also, they seem to have banned me from the website. Since I am compelled to pay the salaries of those who work there, I’m very disappointed.

Perhaps I can request a dues rebate, since I am no longer afforded the courtesies granted other UFT members. I'm gonna call right now.

Update: Edwize belatedly put up my post, so I guess I won't be getting that dues rebate after all. Too bad. I had it earmarked for a pizza.

However, since they won't let me respond to the accusations of the resident Unity hacks, I'll be doing that here.
blog comments powered by Disqus