Sunday, February 01, 2009

Blogroll Amnesty Day


I've been asked by Modest Jon Swift to highlight some blogs that aren't receiving sufficient attention. The idea, I suppose, is to place the spotlight on blogs that aren't on the ol' blogroll. Unfortunately, when I find a blog I like, I tend to immediately place it on the blogroll, so I'll just point you to a few new additions, as well as some you may have missed.

One of my very favorite bloggers is April May, relentlessly clever, who's gone from being a teacher to a freelance writer. If you haven't checked her out yet, now's as good a time as any.

A new voice, and I think a very good one, is Mr. A. from Accountable Talk. He's got a way of getting to the heart of the matter, often through humor, which there's all too little of.

Another blog I've just noticed and added is Confused NY Teacher. I fit that description once, and still do, depending when you happen to catch me.

I've just noticed The Cornerstone Blog, which has been around for only a few months, yet still managed to give NYC Educator an award. It's hard for me to argue with discriminating taste and discernment of that caliber.

David Bellel, photoshopper extraordinare, holds court over at Pseudo-intellectualism, and often cracks me up.

And check out Billionaires for Educational Reform if you want a firsthand look at the "reform" agenda.

I guarantee one and all to be more interesting than the fortunate turkey in the picture.
blog comments powered by Disqus