Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Thank You Sir, May I Have Another?


I don't know how I got on their email list, but the CSA, the New York City school supervisors' union, just sent me an email saying they support a renewal of mayoral control of city schools. I called a CSA rep for comment. She asked to be identified on the blog, so as to have a better shot at increased merit pay.

"We think Mayor Bloomberg is doing an excellent job," she said. "We think he should be mayor-for-life, and he should control not only the schools, but the entire country. In fact, if Mayor Bloomberg controlled the entire world, everyone would have smiles on their faces, all the little children would be happy, many diseases would be cured, and most things would smell better, perhaps even New Jersey."

She went on like that for 30 minutes, but regrettably I had left my pen in my other pants, so I failed to write down her name.
blog comments powered by Disqus