Friday, January 04, 2008

We Try Harder

Last night I stayed up and watched a lot of CNN and MSNBC (and even a little Fox). I heard a lot of talk about Huckabee and Obama, of course, and I saw their speeches. I heard an awful lot of talk about Hillary, and what last night may have meant to her. But I didn't hear much, if anything, about John Edwards, who actually outpolled Hillary.

I first saw him in 04, on CSPAN, at some event Tom Harkin hosted. He was very impressive, and it was very disappointing to see him play second banana to John Kerry's bumbling campaign.

I don't know if it was my compulsive channel-changing or not, but I didn't see this last night. Here's a voice that's largely absent from cable news, and through the miracle of the internet, you can hear it right here, right now:

blog comments powered by Disqus