Thursday, February 21, 2008

Your Two Cents


Here's your opportunity to give someone a piece of your mind, and help a teacher at the same time. Our resident poet, talented Abigail E. Meyers, is seeking her Master's Degree, and requests you take a few moments to fill out a survey. Abigail explains:

I'm working on my master's thesis at St. John's, and I'm seeking input particularly from experienced (5+ years) New York City teachers. The survey deals with teaching qualifications and experience and school working conditions in the New York City public schools. The entire survey should take 10-15 minutes to complete, and when you complete it, you will have the option to provide (or not provide) an e-mail address if you are interested in sharing further thoughts about the topics discussed in the survey. Otherwise, all survey responses are anonymous and confidential.
Anyone with questions about the survey can feel free to e-mail me at abigail.myers@gmail.com. Thanks!


Please take a few minutes and help her out. I just took it, and I assure you it was completely painless.
blog comments powered by Disqus